It’s been a while since I last wrote here. Lots of things have happened that I am thankful for.
– The love. Sometimes I forget that I am loved.
– Month end stuff went well at work, and things haven’t been nearly as bad as I feared since the summer help left.
– Life, friends and family.
– The stories and all the things I have learnt the past couple of days.
– Tonight, i/we could have been involved in a (near) fatal accident. I was driving. I was changing lanes – several – so that I could get off the exit/entrance onto the highway home. I was busy watching, looking around to make sure another person was not changing lanes from the other side, or a car onto the lane(s) I was moving into, when suddenly somebody decided to just change lanes and exit into the lane I was coming from! I avoided that one, sped up a little to merge into highway traffic, only to find that there was a traffic jam and everybody had stopped! Reflexes took over, I swerved to the right, back to where I was coming from to avoid hitting the car in front of me, and then back the left, to avoid hitting anybody on my new lane… By this time I had abandoned the way home. (Of course, there was traffic, but also all the action had forced me onto an exit.) But we were safe. I explained the situation to my young friend. What a night! So thanks for my life and good health at this hour. Thanks for my friend’s safety.
– I am thankful for the food I had today.
– Thanks for the games, pool, basketball, and skeeball. It was fun.