I have decided to start a series of posts that will talk about what I am thankful for each day. Some days I may repeat myself (for example, I will be thankful that I am alive, til I die). Some days, I will forget or omit something, but that does not mean that I am not thankful for something, for example, my family and friends.
So, what I am thankful for today?
– Family and friends
– Good health
– Things (Internet, phone, apartment, car, clothes, food, books, tv, furniture, etc)
– Sight/Vision (ability to see)
– My mind (ability to think/reason/learn)
– Feelings (physical and emotional)
– Skills (Chess, typing, talking, languages, tennis, basketball, etc)
– Knowledge of God
– Good looks (it could be worse! ;-))
– Sense of humor
– Little debt
– My blogs
– Life experiences
– Hope for the future
– That I am here (place)
– Hearing (I guess all the five senses – sight, smell, hearing, feeling, taste?)
-Who I am.